Top 10 Anti-aging Food Ingredients

Updated on January 18 , 2017  |  Views: ( 78604 )  |    |   Comments ( 4 )

Top 10 Anti-aging Food Ingredients

Comments (8)
Prashant
October 28th, 2016
Hairfall problem
Ghulam hussan
October 30th, 2016
I havr blck small spot on my face its of acne of atleast 4yrs ..ago some have gone ..but some still not going please give some remedies
Sujal majumdar
January 27th, 2017
Take one vitamine capsule every night with milk, and apply honey and lemon on the spots only.
Ghulam hussan
October 30th, 2016
I have smalk drk spot on face .and dull apperance on my face please give some remedy
Skin & hair academy
November 30th, 2016
Hi ghulam, switch to a face wash that contains glycolic or salicylic acid to combat dark spots and make way for clear complexion. to combat dullness, consume vitamin e supplements that help induce a natural glow in skin. if the problem still persists, you can consider getting a chemical peel procedure.
Mihir
November 2nd, 2016
Chocolate may not be a anti-aging food.
Gautam
November 5th, 2016
I'm losing my hair n going bald in the front...i'm planning to take up prp injection...pls suggest me a good hair clinic to undergo treatment...i stay in bangalore
Skin & hair academy
November 30th, 2016
Hi gautam, these are clear signs of male pattern baldness. please consult a dermatologist for possible treatment options and reduce hair fall any further. read through this article that covers everything on the subject: http://www.skinandhairacademy.in/article/treatment-options-for-male-pattern-hair-loss you can find a dermatologist in your area by clicking here: http://www.skinandhairacademy.in/find-local-dermatologist
Anjum
November 24th, 2016
Pigment face
Saurav kumar
January 13th, 2017
My hand fingers uper and one leg finger uper black spot? plese give me solution
Niraj joshi
March 17th, 2017
Hi my hair is rough i want silky and long hair how can i take a care of my hairs and how can i get helthy hairs?
Skin & hair academy
April 1st, 2017
Hi niraj, healthy shiny hair are a combination of good care and a healthy diet. your hair is composed of protein, which means, protein deficiency can lead to severe hair fall, breakage and thinning. dietary factors, especially, can have a negative effect on hair quality and growth, causing our hair to become weak, dry or lacklustre, or triggering hair loss. an extremely safe and effective way to combat these hair issues is to consume chicken and eggs on a regular basis as both of them encourage hair growth as well as curb hair fall and breakage. chicken and egg meals fulfill your body's requirement for protein, iron, biotin and zinc, all of which promote hair health and aid in reducing hair fall, thinning, and breakage. additionally, you can make raw egg masks at home and apply on your hair to lend instant moisture and shine, thereby, reducing roughness and thinning.

Filters

Filter

AVAILABILITY

SPECIALITY

RELATED ARTICLES
How to get rid of wrinkles on your neckline

Wrinkles on the neck become visible due to poor skin care, photo-ageing, excess fat and shrinking oil glands.

Night-time Skin Care Routine and Why it is Essential

Were you aware that your night-time skincare routine can affect the way your skin looks the next day? to give some tender loving care to your skin every night and keep it in the best condition always, here goes a simple routine you must adhere to.

5 Tips to Get Wedding Ready Skin

A healthy, glowing skin is an asset that can boost your confidence like nothing else.