Learn these 10 Benefits of Argan Oil for your Skin and Hair.
One of the most common essential oils used for moisturizing and nourishing skin, the uses and benefits of argan oil will simply leave you astounded. But, what is argan oil’s secret to begin with?
Well, the essential oil contains copious amounts of Vitamin E and fatty acid content, which makes it just the right product to lend skin a natural boost. With that said, presenting 10 miracle advantages of argan oil for hair and skin:
1. As mentioned above, argan oil is the perfect moisturizer for all skin types. Massage a few drops of the oil on your face and neck area before going to bed every night, and let it work its magic.
2. You can also use argan oil for acne scars and signs of premature ageing! The natural Vitamin E in the oil fades acne scars and age spots, whereas, the fatty acids reduce the depth and severity of wrinkles and fine lines.
4. Argan oil is also anti-inflammatory in nature, so it can be used to treat both external and internal problems such as sore muscles and joint pain. Simply rub a few drops on the affected skin area.
6. Moving on to hair, argan oil is the ideal choice to treat split ends. It prevents drying by coating the hair shaft and seals moisture in like no other.
9. While we’re on the topic of daily skin care tips, you’ll be amazed to know that argan oil is an excellent lip moisturizer too, especially in colder climates. Simply rub a drop or two on your lips every now and then to keep them looking plump, soft and supple.
Often referred as ‘liquid gold’, argan oil is a magical potion that is truly a must-try for every skin and hair savvy person out there.