Hyaluronic Acid is the hottest ingredient that has revolutionized the world of skin care. It has become a muse for skin care aficionados and skin experts all around the world. Masques, serums, lotions, injectable fillers- you’d find this magic ingredient almost everywhere and in everything. What’s even more interesting is that it is now finding its way into foundations, primers and lipsticks too! For something to become this popular, it must have some serious skin care benefits. In this blog we take you through top 5 benefits of Hyaluronic acid on skin. Trust us, you’ll be amazed to see at all that it can do!
1) It helps keep your skin supple- Get dewy baby-soft skin! Hyaluronic Acid creates a moisture barrier on the skin and makes it visibly plumper and smoother. Hyaluronic acid can hold up to 6 liters of water, thus leaving the skin healthy and well hydrated.
2) Bid adieu to wrinkles and fine lines- Another major benefit of using Hyaluronic Acid is that it in a way arrests skin aging. As an injectable filler, this magic ingredient works as a plumper, filling all the fine lines and diminishing wrinkles.
3) It repairs damaged skin- Repeated exposure to sun can lead to severe skin damage. Hyaluronic Acid not only repairs the skin but also creates an effective barrier.
4) It aids in the production of collagen- Hyaluronic Acid works wonders as an oral supplement. It promotes the production of collagen in the body thus making it resistant to wrinkles, skin-dryness, fine lines and pre-mature aging. However, do consult a good dermatologist before ingesting it.
5) It flushes out toxins- Hyaluronic Acid removes waste matter from cells including in those places where the blood circulation is less.
Hyaluronic Acid improves the quality of the skin, reverses the damage of free radicals and arrests skin aging. It leaves the skin looking smoother, healthier and well hydrated. Another plus- It works well for all most all skin types!