Find Everything About The Symptoms And Treatment of Anti-ageing
- Skin & Hair Care Consultant
Anti-ageing refers exclusively to slowing, preventing, or reversing the ageing process by the early detection, prevention and treatment of age-related diseases.
Retinoids, vitamin C, and alpha hydroxy acids can help deal with ageing early on. For ageing resulting from sun damage, the options are chemical peels, dermabrasion, or laser resurfacing. Deeper facial lines can be treated with botulinum toxin or fillers, including hyaluronic acid injections.
If you’re considering cosmetic procedures, schedule an appointment with an expert to discuss your objectives, options, risks, benefits and costs.
- Exercise daily for better blood flow
- Eat lots of fruits, vegetables, lean protein and whole grains
- Moisturise to protect and improve your skin
- Wear sunscreen for protection during daylight hours
- Kick your smoking habit