Learn the Pros & Cons of Hair Transplantation and how can you get it
- Skin & Hair Care Consultant
- - It’s a healthy surgical process that puts all your hair woes to a permanent halt. Once done, the transplanted hair follicles grow much more healthily.
- - You, yourself, are the donor in this case, which means, you don’t have to worry about the history and quality of hair that is used to cover the balding area.
- - As long as you haven’t opted for multiple transplants, the procedure is complete in just one sitting!
- - Hair transplantation is a completely safe procedure and poses just mild discomfort, which can be addressed by partial anaesthesia.
- - It’s a costly affair as it involves precision and delicate handling of the hair follicle. The higher the number of graft counts, the more the overall pricing.
- - While the transplant leads to healthy hair growth, it may take months for you to notice visible growth in the length of your hair.
- - The procedure may lead to possible side effects such as scalp swelling, itching and numbness of the scalp.
- - As miniscule as it may be, there is always a chance of the transplanted hair follicles to die off before the occurrence of any regrowth. In this case, the patient is likely to notice bumps and redness on the site of transplantation.