Dr. Kiran Godse
Experience : 30 | 1 Recommendations | 11 Profile Visits
Shree Skin Centre & Pathology Laboratory
21/22, 'l' Market, Sector 8, Phase 2, Nerul, Navi Mumbai 400706, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, 400706
Monday - Saturday
12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
Dr. Kiran Godse has completed MBBS from the University of Bombay in 1986 and MD - Dermatology from Topiwala National Medical College & BYL Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai in 1990.
Dr. Godse is a Professor of Dermatology at D.Y.Patil University, School of Medicine, Navi Mumbai. He was the President at IADVL National in 2019. Dr. Godse is GA2LEN-Certified UCARE Urticaria Clinic at D Y Patil Hospital, Navi Mumbai.
International Academic Activities:
1. Member of expert group EAACI/GA2LEN/WAO Urticaria guidelines.
2. Asian Academy of Dermatology & Venereology Fellow (FAADV), Director
3. Member AAD, EADV, ISD, IMA, ISAD
4. Focus Session Director for the Urticaria session at American Academy of Dermatology Summer Meeting since 2013.
5. Guest Speaker at EADV Annual Meeting since 2015 on Platelet-Rich Plasma
6. Received Scholarships from EADV, WCD, ISD, ASPCR
National Academic Activities:
1. Publications 100, IADVL Oration on Urticaria, IADVL Observership for Urticaria at D Y Patil hospital
2. Edited 6 books, chapters in 12 books
1. National IADVL: Vice President (2013), Joint secretary (2009) and Special Interest Group Urticaria Coordinator (2010).
2. SIG, Urticaria group. Published patient education pamphlets, consensus statement and Urticaria book
3. Secretary, IADVL Maharashtra (2007-2009), Scientific Chairperson
4. Scientific Chairperson, Dermazone West (2013), Middermacon 2017
5. Chairperson, Practice Management Cell 2016
6. Vice President, IADVL Maharashtra branch
7. President, Skin Allergy Research Society
1. Organizing Secretary, Cuticon Maharashtra 2007, Skin Allergy Meeting 2014, 2015
2. Organizer Urticaria and Platelet-rich plasma workshops all over India.
3. Scientific Committee Chairperson (Dermatology) MEDINSPIRE 2019 D Y Patil University
4. Started Fellowships in Cosmetology, Hair Transplant and Allergology at D Y Patil University